The changes made in your CV after application will be displayed also in the CV sent to the employer if it was not yet consulted until the date of rectification. Click on the tab `Applications`. Check on the displayed page the status of your application, whether or not it was viewed. There is still the possibility that the employer will not see these changes, in case of an already viewed, saved or printed CV.
Articles in this section
- Where can I view the applications made?
- I updated my CV after I applied to a job. How can I inform the employer?
- How do I send my CV completed in a foreign language to an employer?
- How do I download my CV in a foreign language?
- How do I upload my cover letter?
- How do I fill in my resume in a foreign language?
- How do I fill in my CV?
- Can I modify an already sent CV?
- How can I create an English version of my CV?
- How can I send my CV through email to an employer?