The first step is to fill in your personal details: first name, last name, phone, date of birth, gender and home address. Once you have completed all this information, click the 'Save' button. After completing this step, the 'Experience' and 'Education' fields will appear on the right side.
Articles in this section
- Where can I view my applications?
- I updated my CV after I applied to a job. How can I inform the employer?
- How do I send my CV completed in a foreign language to an employer?
- How do I download my CV in a foreign language?
- How do I upload my cover letter?
- How do I fill in my resume in a foreign language?
- How do I fill in my CV?
- Can I modify an already sent CV?
- How can I create an English version of my CV?
- How can I send my CV through email to an employer?